In case you wonder who Israel’s (14th) temporary prime minister is so we can tell you the details about him, which no media will say to you.
Yair Lapid is the second Jewish clown, also known as a “Jews,” who has reached the top position in the last decade and joins the Ukrainian clown President Vladimir Zlanski’s clown. It seems to me that there is a guided hand that test the world’s limitation.
This is a typical story of the average Israeli parliament member. Dangerous gangs control the state of Israel, and you can’t say we didn’t warn you.
- Yair Lapid never finished high school.
- Yair Lapid was accepted to Ph.D. studies without any BA or MA. This university’s name is Bar Ilan university, and it is considered a religious university in Israel. (Think how many faked BA’s, MA’s, and Ph.D.’s they sold during the years they provided)
- Yair Lapid has smoke marihuana for many years, although it is illegal in Israel. Now he is a nine-year parliament member and is against marihuana legalization. He has double standards.
- Yair Lapid is an excellent storyteller about his past, but most of them were found as lies.
- In the Israeli parliament, “serving” several “princes” who are the sons of X parliament members (2nd generation) to preserve the power and family wealth that has been accumulated thanks to being a member of the corrupted Israeli parliament of Representatives and legislators. Yair Lapid’s father (Tomy Lapid) was an Israeli parliament member and a political reporter, and Yair goes in his shoes.
- Yair Lapid evaded combat military service and was a military reporter due to his family ties.
- Yair Lapid is not ashamed of his hatred of Orthodox Jews and Jews with a Jewish appearance.
For more details about his “life,” you can read at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yair_Lapid.
See this video of how Yair Lapid and Meirav Michaeli cuddle live on TV. These are just two Israeli parliament members.